01 09 10
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bogie

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Everything and Nothing: The Dorothy Dandridge Tragedy (Part 2 ) The Wonder Kids

Bad Investment


Rual Steddiman my lawyer got me to invest in oil wells in Arizona.  Mel Parker my accountant, told me to not invest any more money in the oil wells.  Rual convinced me to put all my film projects and future film projects money into the oil wells.





Evie and Van Johnson 

Evie, Van Johnson's wife warned me to stop dealing with Rual.



Ruby Dandridge

My mother Ruby warned me; she told me that I should have put it into real estate.



Kirk Douglas

Kirk Douglas paid to get out of it.  I was in it for four years.




If it is possible for any human being to be like a haunted house, maybe that would be me.



If it weren't for my belief in God, I'd think none of it was worthwhile...











0 comments: