01 09 10
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bogie

Monday, June 10, 2013

Dottie : In Her Words

"I suppose you could say that I basically kind of emotional, and there are some things, such as graduations and your husband being there when your baby is born, that are very important to me. I missed both of those.  My husband was not there when my baby was born and I  did miss my graduation. And I think the only constructive thing I have done about it is instead of crawling in a hole somewhere or dying on a vine, I use it in my acting, which comes out in an emotional way.  If I have a scene to do that is emotional, it is easy for me to grab an emotion, because I already have them there - little hurts."

"This is the biggest hurt of all my whole life." Dorothy's daughter Harolyn was born brain-damaged.  When Dorothy could no longer care for her, Harolyn was put into a private home.






0 comments: