01 09 10
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bogie

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Publicity Photographs in Color

Dorothy had a fear of photographers: "I can't help it, I'm terrified of photographers and their cameras.  The motion picture camera doesn't bother me at all.  But the minute I'm asked to pose for a layout, I want to run the other way."








































































































 Same dress worn below :)















"The Dandridge doll looked sexier than Lili St. Cyr without her bathtub." Columnist Mike Connolly after seeing Dorothy at the Mocambo.



Dorothy discovered the formula of taking a good voice and a shapely body, wrapping it in a contour-fitting gown , and sweeping to fame on talent and eye appeal.

























0 comments: